In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR) and with the rest of the legislation applicable in Spain in the area of personal data protection, we inform:
I. Party responsible for the processing: LIFE Abogados SLP (hereinafter, THE OFFICE), holder of TIC B85738136 and whose registered address is at C/ Velázquez nº 78, 1º 28001 Madrid (Spain), contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Purposes and legal basis of the processing:
- Execution and fulfilment of the contractual relationship that you establish or have with THE OFFICE. Legal basis of authentication: Execution of contract (Art. 6.1.b GDPR).
- To comply with the legal obligations derived from the mentioned contractual relationship. Legal basis of authentication: Fulfilment of legal obligation (Art. 6.1.c GDPR).
- To manage the commercial relationship established with THE OFFICE, including sending commercial information by any means, including electronically, about services similar to those originally Legal basis of authentication: Consent and Legitimate interest (Art 6.1.f. GDPR).
- To send information that has been requested, to manage and provide the services you have decided to subscribe to or register for. Legal basis of authentication: Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a. GDPR).
- To process and assess the candidacy or CV that you voluntarily send, in the context of the various selection processes that THE OFFICE may organise. Legal basis of authentication: Consent of the interested party (Art. 6.1.a. GDPR).
III. Origin of the data: the interested party or his/her legal
IV. Mandatory or voluntary nature of the data requested: The data which, where appropriate, are marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. The refusal to supply said information shall impede communication with the interested party and, where appropriate, will make it impossible to provide him/her with the requested information and/or provision. The Interested Party shall, in any case, be responsible for the veracity of the data
V. Preservation: The data collected shall be preserved for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, the contractual relationship lasts or is necessary to deal with the request for information or contact. At the end of the contractual relationship, the data shall be preserved for the period to which the actions that may derive therefrom are.
The personal data obtained through your candidacy for employment and CV shall be preserved for a maximum of one year.
If you had given your consent for the sending of information, news or commercial communications, the data shall be preserved indefinitely as long as the interested party does not withdraw his/her consent or de-register.
VI. Communication of data: In no circumstances shall they be transferred or communicated to third parties, unless where there is a legal obligation; nor shall international transfers be made of them, except wit the unequivocal consent of the interested party, after having been given information about the possible recipients, purpose and, where appropriate, the country to which they shall be sent and security guarantees.
VII. Duty of secrecy: THE OFFICE, as the party responsible for the processing, strictly complies with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality concerning the personal data, having implemented, for these purposes, the appropriate technical, organisational measures to prevent their alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorised access by third parties, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to the
VIII. Rights enjoyed by the interested party:
- You may exercise the rights of access, correction, deletion and challenge, limitation of the processing, portability of data and to not be subject to automated individualised decision, by writing to LIFE Abogados SLP, C/ Velázquez nº 78, 1º 28001 Madrid, Spain or through the email address email@example.com, indicating the purpose of the request, and attaching your NID or passport to identify yourself.
- To claim before the Monitoring Authority: if the User believes that good is not being made of his/her data, and it were not dealt with by THE OFFICE, he/she may make a claim to the relevant data protection agency, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the relevant agency in our Country.
- In the event that you receive new, information or commercial communications by electronic means, according to the Information Services Society and Electronic Commerce Act (ISSECA), you may withdraw your consent, de-register or modify your data and preferences by using the same channel through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the link that appears at the foot of each communication you
Update, June 2018.