We offer free specialised legal advice to public sector entities, private companies and individuals, and legal assistance in all kinds of procedures and proceedings, in both administrative and administrative courts.
Our team is specialised in looking for legal solutions that are beneficial to all those involved in operations linked with the public sphere.
Administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings
• Sanctioning proceedings.
• Administrative proceedings.
• Defence in administrative disputes.
We accompany the client throughout the process of a public tender, giving guidance in the essential aspects that will influence the development of its offer and in the defence of its interests during the award process – justification of rejection of abnormally low tenders, exclusions, challenges… -, and addressing issues that might arise in the execution or termination of the contract.
1. Preliminary Phase
• Analysis specifications and documentation.
• Challenging specifications and announcements.
• Study compliance aptitude, capacity, solvency requirements…
• Document / administrative management.
• Correct application of the award criteria.
• Justification of rejection of abnormally low tenders.
• Exclusion of offers.
• Constitution Temporary Joint Venture.
• Formalisation of the contract: correspondence with specifications/offer/award.
• Challenge awards or ratings.
2. After the award
• Follow-up contract execution.
• Contract suspension.
• Modification contract and extensions.
• Claims and of payments and interest.
• Price revision.
• Resolution of contract.
• Breaches/seizure of guarantees.
We have a strategic consultancy service designed to achieve increased sales in the Public Sector. How do we do this? Adding legal consultancy to business intelligence.
What do we offer? Specialised services for companies and/or professionals who wish to open this new line of sales or for those who want to become consolidated.
We help you to know in real time your position in the market to have a dynamic and updated sales system: how many tenders you have bid on, why you are excluded, why your score is not higher…
Prices and Competition
We analyse the business opportunities, competition, usual tenderers, prices and offers, to choose the appropriate tenders and submit competitive bids.
We assist you throughout the tender process, with the development of the offer, justification of rejection of abnormally low tenders, challenges, enforcement of contracts, revision of prices…
We make your commercial map: you will be able to know the tenders pending renewal or tendering, providing your sales network with an essential tool for planning accounts.
We offer more than 500 hours of training to make the most of your management, administration and sales teams, and be as successful as possible in your tenders.
“We offer specialised services for companies and/or professionals who wish to open this new line of sales or for those who want to become consolidated.”