Cross Border Business
At Life Abogados we work in collaboration with major specialised consulting firms to best advise our clients on carrying out investments and business projects in the main emerging markets –those with a fast growing social and business environment and in the process of becoming industrial nations– to facilitate access of European companies to those markets.
We offer our clients comprehensive and personalised legal and business advisory services to enable them to access the new markets in a speedy, flexible and safe way, by drawing up strategies and implementing actions to achieve the best cost-time-benefit ratio.
At Life Abogados we advise and accompany European companies throughout the process of entering a new market, with a joint Action Plan to be carried out in both the home country and the host country, in order to minimize the entry barriers inherent to the new market.
For this purpose we rely on a network International Consulting and Foreign Trade professionals and work closely and permanently with the main economic operators and authorities in each host country, promoting the positioning of our European clients in foreign business and social structures. These alliances provide an in-depth knowledge of the markets in question and give access to an extensive network of corporate and institutional ties resulting from our extensive professional career.
- Formation and registration of companies
- Legal and business planning for initial commercial implementation
- International contracts
- Advice on international taxation
- Public tenders
- Project finance
- Negotiating and concluding agreements with importers, distributors and possible partners in the host country
- Migration service
- International business opportunities
- Developing international franchising
- Advice on market prospects
- Advice during the first round of business in the host country
- Awarding of an energy planning project for a major Peruvian group to an engineering firm.
- Introduction of a company operating in the wood industry for the marketing of flooring products.
- Introduction of a company operating in the mining industry for the marketing of its products.
- Introduction of a company operating in the arms industry for the marketing of its products.
- Introduction of a company operating in the wood industry for permanently distributing its products to South African wholesalers.
- Forming a joint venture between a Spanish company and a Nicaraguan company to carry out an energy project.
“A new market is not an unknown abyss, it is a business opportunity”.