Commercial and Business Law
We offer expert advice to entrepreneurs at all stages of their business development: from the formation of the company (as a limited liability company, a partnership, a foundation, an economic interest group (AIE), a social enterprise…) to the management of Board Secretariat and the provision of ongoing counselling to directors. We also take care of all the necessary operations, whether ordinary (general meetings, formulation and approval of accounts, removal and appointment of directors and auditors, bylaws amendments…) or more exceptional and highly-specialised (capital increase or reduction, structural reorganization, purchase transactions…).
For these purposes, we count on a dynamic and efficient team with extensive experience gained at different international Law firms. This, combined with our expertise in Tax Law, enables us to design and implement the most suitable business structures for our clients.
Due to our extensive experience we can provide the highest-quality legal services on the following:
- Formation of limited liability companies, branches and representative offices, as well as supplementary or alternative models such as associations, foundations, economic interest groups, syndicates…
- Ongoing counselling to the management team, board secretariats and the preparation of company resolutions and bylaws.
- Preparation and negotiation of agreements between partners or shareholders, family protocols, etc.
- Joint ventures and partnership enrolment/disenrollment.
- Restructuring operations: mergers, demergers, general assignment of assets, reorganisation.
- Due diligence reviews.
- Counselling on the drafting, negotiation and performance of agreements for the acquisition of companies and purchase of assets.
- Venture capital (private equity) transactions.
- Counselling on the duties and liabilities of shareholders and directors: shareholder disputes and challenging resolutions.
We have experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating all types of commercial agreements, such as:
- Service, agency, distribution, manufacturing, commission, franchise, supply, nondisclosure, outsourcing and other agreements.
- Security interests or collaterals, including guarantees, security bonds, pledges, mortgages, etc.
- General contract terms and conditions.
- Intellectual Property agreements.
- Real estate: sale, non-residential leases, construction-related agreements.
We specialise in legal matters related to business. We are experts in both Business Law and Contract Law.