A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s browser when certain web pages are accessed. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of users or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the computer is used, can be used to recognise the user.
The system on which the LIFE Abogados Website is hosted uses proprietary and third party cookies (Google Analytics), which enable the user to browse the Website, customise it and ensure the best browsing experience (technical and personalisation cookies), and also enable monitoring and analysis of user behaviour (analytical cookies).
To opt not to use Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Main links where you can find out how to manage cookies in your browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Spanish Data Protection Agency Guide about the different types and uses of cookies: https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/canaldocumentacion/publicaciones/common/Guias/Guia_Cookies.pdf
You can also activate incognito or private mode in your browser, to delete cookies and browsing history after your browsing session ends. Consult the help pages of your browser to access this mode.